Thursday, September 14, 2023

New Comic Review - Alligator Loki #1


Name: Alligator Loki #1
Published by: Marvel Comics
Writer: Alyssa Wong
Artist: Bob Quinn
Colorist: Pete Pantazis

Well, who didn't like Alligator Loki when he was introduced in the Loki tv series. I sure did, and when I saw his infinity comic being published I was waiting for to check it out when it was to be collected as a normal issue. And, it really delivers on its promises quite commendably. 

The short strip like dialogue less stories featuring the notorious Alligator features cameos from characters from all over the Marvel universe with its mischievous fun and homages to popular memes are really something to be experienced. 

Bob Quinn does an excellent job with his exuberant art which compliments Wongs wonderful sense of humor quite nicely. As I found out this is only the compilation of season one of the series. I for one will be eagerly waiting for future adventures of this unorthodox and wicked god of mischief. 

4 out of 5 stars from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment