Wednesday, January 2, 2019

My New Year Post for 2019

Well, another year bites the dust and 2019 is here. 2018 has been quite a hectic year to say the least. I had three posting changes, multiple exams for my post-graduation course and is currently working at the busiest hospital in the country.

So, obviously I had less time to work on the blog. Yet, I am also the busiest in terms of reviewing and writing on the internet this year as well. I am currently writing for fantasy-faction and antichrist magazine besides my own blog.

Yet again this year had been a year that has reinvigorated my love for football/soccer. I have loved the FIFA world cup 2018 and am currently quite immersed in the 'FIFA Mobile' game (for which I have posted a few videos on my YouTube channel and will soon start posting on my blog, as well).

So, I will once again start the year by posting some resolutions for the new year. Here goes -

1. I will probably post some best of the year lists all throughout January (see my best of 2017 posts, to get an idea).

2. I will discard the single issue review posts for comics and will rather try to post a 'Week in Comics' kinda post every Thursday or Friday.

3. I will try to introduce a new post 'New English Mangas' post each month.

4. I will discard the posts regarding video games except for android stuff as I have so less time to play games these days. 

5. I have many other plans which I am not quite sure if I will be able to execute, but most of all I will try to post more frequently this year (I know I say this at the start of every year).

So, I will end this post by saying to all my followers, occasional viewers and friends -

Have a 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' everyone.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment